wibiya widget

October 22, 2010

Fresh Friday...Nerd Time.

For Him: Keep It Nerdy


The cool kids over at Nerdy Fresh (you may recognize them from our 8/5 Fresh Friday feature ), have released a Fall 2010 line chalk full of new dopeness for your body.  Please note, girls can rock the fresh too.  I've purchased the "Fresh Teddy Crew" and I will be working it with a nice pair of skinnies and skyscraper black heels. So, enjoy the new-ness. Get your shop on.

*NERDY-FRESH ANNOUNCEMENT: In honor of their Fall line, Nerdy Fresh is offering FREE SHIPPING (that's $20.00 off y'all) on ANY Fall 2010 order you place (US Delivery only) from October 18th - October 30th.  In addition, the Nerdy Fresh summer collection is 50% off.

Check out the deals at www.nerdyfresh.com

Follow the Fresh on Twitter @IAMNERDYFRESH



Fresh Teddy Crew (Grey)
$45.99 USD


The Beautiful Death Tee (Black or White)
$29.99 USD


The J-Walker Polo (Red and White)
$34.99 USD


The Mondoe
$45.99 USD


For Her: Fly Time.


I absolutely am enthralled with watches.  They make me blissfully happy and are right up there with my passion for shoes.  That, my friends, is major. Therefore, when I saw that my favorite brand, Michael Kors, introduced a slew of new timepieces, I figured my fellow fashionistas and accessory bandits (and the men who love us *wink*) would be interested in a few of my favorites. 

While the Kors brand is slightly pricey, they are quality pieces that last and are under excellent warranty.  If you make this a splurge, you won't regret the purchase.

To check out more of the selection click on over to www.michaelkors.com



MICHAEL KORS Over sized Acrylic Watch in Purple
(Also available in: Pink, Blue, Yellow, Tile Blue, and Red)
$195.00 USD


MICHAEL KORS "Horn" Jet Set Watch
Made with Cream, Mother of Pearl material.
$195.00 USD


HAPPY SHOPPING!

Peace. Love. Fresh.

XoXo

Chan.Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment