wibiya widget

December 23, 2009

Playlist ... Shawty.


I have a bit of a problem with getting you guys all of my new music in one weeks time. As much as I love to write, I don't have the time to really do a great write up for all the good music that comes my way so, I decided to accompany my weekly New Music spots with an additional playlist of songs I'm bumpin hard this week.


Unfortunately, a few of you have emailed/facebooked/twittered me about being able to see my playlist. Me and the blogger apps are about to throw down. Sorry loves. I'll have the audio app fixed pronto but, I figured I'd go ahead and type up the list for ya... Happy listening. :)


Top 15: Chan_Lo Ipod Killer - 12/21 - 12/25/09

Happy Chrimihanikwanzika! :)


1) "Flex" - Party Boyz

(Straight outta Dallas...bump this while your pushin candy paint ... no D-town boogie...just dirty Dallas flex.) :)


2) "Pusha (Remix)" feat. Lil Wayne - Lloyd

(Young Moola baayyybeee...hot track)


3) "Created A Monster" - Wynter Gordon

(Decent mid-tempo R&B jam)


4) "Invented Sex (Remix)" feat. Usher & Keri Hilson - Trey Songz

(Will melt the ice right out your mouth...HOT)


5) "Hole In My Head" feat. Justin Timberlake - Rihanna

(She crazy but, u gotta love a Timberland/Timberlake banger)


6) "B&%$h I'm Special" - Rihanna

(She made the list twice...I like the sarcastic hostility)


7) "Never Knew I Needed" - Neyo

(The king of the pen strikes again...)


8) "Betcha" feat. Missy Elliot - Monica

(She's baaaaccccckkkk....)


9) "Get It In" feat. Lil Wayne & Gucci Mane - Omarion

(...I be so L.A. got my chucks and my locs on...lol)


10) "Already Know Me" - JyShoun

(New artist...hot track)


11) "Beautiful Mess" - Jason Mraz

(A little folky but, lyrics are superb)


12) "Tip of My Tongue" feat. Trina - Jagged Edge

(Download this...Now.)


13) "Weight of My Tears" - Dondria

(J.D. found a winner. Look out for this girl)


14) "Champion" - Clipse

(Took em a minute but, they came back swingin)


and.....


15) "Wait" feat. Trey Songz and The Game - Chris Brown

(Sick Beat, check; Hot verses, check; Downloaded like yesterday? Yessir).



Enjoy! :)


xoxo


Chan.lo.


No comments:

Post a Comment