wibiya widget

September 24, 2010

Fresh Friday ... Fall Into Fresh

For Him: SUPRAman Sneak Tip 

I've been a Supra fan since I slipped my tootsies into my first pair of Skytop's.  Luckily, the shoe maker is still serving out dope footwear for the Fall.  I've profiled two looks, one, that will be a staple color (burgandy/maroon red) this Fall and another that is definitely a first I've seen in a sneaker.  Check it out. Ladies, cop something for your Man.  His feet will thank you. :)

The Thunder Hightop - Supra
Retail - $68.00

I'd love to see these paired with a nice light jacket and or men's cardigan combo.  The red wine color is perfect for fall and will definitely highlight an otherwise dreary ensemble. 

To purchase head to Karmaloop.com and make sure to sign up for their email list! Tons of great deals/coupons await!


Out just last week, Supra released the Cuttler which is available in Cabernet Patent, Grey Waxed Fleece, Black/Grey Fullgrain/Suede and Navy Seersucker.  I've yet to see kicks made out of FLEECE so, I figured I'd give you all a look. 



The fleece definitely look different but, they also have the ability to go with anything.  Pair with a crisp pair of dark jeans and a hoody or a white v-neck and your favorite dark sweatpant.  My guess is you'll want to try these on at a retail location before you buy.

Visit www.suprafootwear.com to check out more and find a store near you.

For Her: I See You Lookin'...Wit Cha Lookin' Self.

I was surfing for a pair of dope glasses because, truth be told, wearing regular shades in a dark place is not the greatest thing for a clumsy person to attempt.  I stumbled upon Shades By Jamie Dionne (and found out she's a Soror - Trunks up!) and I'll be purchasing my first pair soon.  The intricate detail and choice between tint and non-tint, helps to make this the ultimate accessory for those looking to stand out and set standards.  Pricing ranges from $30.00 - $60.00 USD so, if your on a budget this is a good bet.

Check out the spread below and visit the creator on Twitter @JamieDionne

The Black Lace Shades - $50.00 

The Disco Ball Shades - $30.00

The Chain Shades - $50.00

To purchase your eyewear, click the link: Shades By Jamie Dionne


Happy Shopping!

Peace. Love. Fresh.

XoXo

Chan.Lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment